Bailiwick Search Group has an opportunity for an individual looking to advance their career by joining our team, as an Executive Recruiter.
With great office space in Fells Point, Bailiwick is a growth mindset Recruiting firm that offers a fast paced startup environment. Opportunity is limitless but there is no hand holding here — we set goals, teach process, provide guidance, and let you run. This is not a micro-managed cube farm where creativity goes to die but everyone is accountable for their own personal production. As a team, we push ourselves and work hard to achieve our aggressive goals. We’re all in and everyone produces. The right individual will absolutely be success/purpose driven as they help grow an already successful practice. Expectations are high but opportunity is unparalleled. It includes:
- Rapid career advancement opportunity (interested in Sales and Practice Leadership — great!)
- Professional development and continued education (we live our work and love what we do)
- Great culture and work environment (team-building events, lunches, and HH)
- Industry leading compensation (base salary, plus commission, plus bonus — get a higher % of your production!)
- Comp breakdown: $40-60K base, plus commission, plus bonus. Realistic OTE (total comp) is uncapped but starts at $60-75K+ in year 1. Current average compensation is over $150K.
Future team members will need to have a proven track record of success — at the collegiate level and professionally. Success comes in many different forms but high performers stick out among their peers. Ideally, the track record of performance will come over a period of 2+ years in a professional environment and include strong Recruiting, Sales, or Client Service (Accounting/Finance or Life Science/Pharma) experience in which proactive communication is required. Picking up the phone and being able to effectively communicate (via phone and email) is paramount. We believe effective communication starts with listening. Critical thinkers and problems solvers with a high energy level will do well.
Individuals that are driven, career-minded, and willing to work hard have the opportunity to join a growing team at a great time and enjoy a very rewarding career. If this sounds like you or someone you know, we’d love to hear from you. Please reply with interest and/or additional questions at, BAC@TeamBailiwick.com. Thanks for your time and consideration. Have a great day.