The principal responsibility of the Research Scientist is the analysis by multiple procedures of intermediates and target compounds. The Research Scientist is expected to demonstrate expertise in both the theoretical and practical aspects of analytical chemistry.
Key Functions will Include:
- Review of analytical data and documentation for compliance with cGMPs, SOPs and other written procedures. Primarily chromatographic data, but also instrumental testing such as DSC, XRPD, water analysis, USP testing, etc… Identification of deviations. Trending of stability data to ensure consistency with historical time points and no unexpected results.
- Managing timelines and multiple projects: Interface with scientists and management to coordinate testing timelines, corrections to documentation, and reporting within defined turnaround times. Adjusting priorities based on due dates and invoicing goals.
- Writing stability protocols.
- Interfacing between sites to coordinate testing for efficiency and use of site-exclusive equipment.
- Direct, technical communication with customers (primarily, external). Reporting results, technical discussion, addressing questions.
- Formatting and review of reports: Stability Summary tables ensuring accuracy and compliance.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree with major in Natural Science or Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Between 2 to 7 years prior relevant industrial experience is required within the Pharmaceutical marketplace.
- Chemical Hygiene training is preferred.
Our client is a global contract research and manufacturing organization that has been working with the Life Sciences industry to improve patient outcomes and the quality of life for over 20 years. They have a reputation for providing premier global discovery, development and manufacturing services