Bailiwick Search Group has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Microbiology Manager. This position offers a chance for growth in your career and knowledge. The Senior Microbiology Manager will be responsible for overseeing a group of highly performing scientists. This position is for a self-driven, extremely motivated individual with a strong background in microbiology.
Key functions will include but are not limited to:
- Ensures proper laboratory policies and procedures are being followed in accordance with industry guidelines
- Offers technical input on product testing
- Develops annual training programs
An ideal candidate will have a successful track record in the following:
- Master Degree in Microbiology, PhD preferred
- At least 5 years experience in GMP or GLP environment
- Experience supervising a microbiology group
- Knowledge of USP microbiological testing
Our client is a pioneer in the Life Sciences industry with their world-class technology and innovation. They specialize in global contract research and are continuingly expanding their company. This global manufacturing company has a high-quality reputation for development within the pharmaceutical market. You will have the opportunity to work in an innovative and creative workplace surrounded by a goal-oriented team.
Located in the Southwest Region