This Boston area based position is ideal for a candidate with a strong background in the bio-manufacturing field. One of the main duties of this position is to act as an expert for downstream processes. This position has an opportunity to lead a technology transfer from clients to development groups. This position also will interact with other internal departments.
Key functions will include but are not limited:
- Extensive knowledge in the downstream processes
- Experience with GMP and regulations of the bio pharma field
- Knowledge of cell and gene therapy
- Experience with statistical and analytical software
Ideal candidates will have a successful track record in the following:
- Bachelor degree in Biochemical, Chemical Engineering or related field
- B.S. with 8+ years of experience or Master’s degree with 5+ years of experience
- Project manager skills preferred
- Great communication skills both written and oral and high level of professionalism
Our client is leader in the drug development and manufacturing field. They are constantly improving and developing the most up to date practices in the pharma field with the help of excellent scientific minds and market leading technology. This company is equipped with skillful management teams as well as the resources to succeed in the workplace. They also have a successful background in innovative cell and gene therapiesand are currently in a growth mode meaning excellent advancement opportunities to their employees.