Bailiwick Search Group has an immediate opportunity for an Accountant at a country club. This is an excellent role for a task-oriented individual with an internal drive to solve problems and complete objectives. Reporting to the Controller, this position is tasked with a wide range of general Accounting responsibilities and a key focus on generating, analyzing, and reporting financials.
Key functions include but are not limited to:
– Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
– General bookkeeping and Payroll duties
– Support staff and oversee A/P, A/R, and cash flow
– Organize financial reports for internal and external investors
– Contribute in year-end audit and tax return procedures
An ideal candidate will have a successful track record that includes the following:
– BA degree in Accounting or Finance
– CPA Preferred
– Strong G/L Accounting experience required
– Ability to multitask while staying highly organized
Bailiwick Search Group provides Specialized Professional Recruitment and is headquartered in Baltimore, MD. As Managing Director, I lead the Accounting and Finance practice throughout Baltimore and DC. If you are a CEO or CFO interested in discussing hiring strategy or succession planning, please feel free to call or email me directly. If you are a high performing Accounting and Finance professional interested in having a conversation about potential next steps in your career, please feel free to call or email me directly. I thoroughly enjoy discussing career and business related topics with like-minded professionals.