Bailiwick Search group has an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager position. This position will work with a team of highly energetic individuals with a main goal to be innovative and produce high quality results. They are a high performance organization in a collaborative team culture with a passion for customer focus and providing real solutions. This job is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Regional Sales Manager with strong local networks who is experienced in cell therapy or regenerative medicine products. The individual will benefit from working with and learning from a team of individuals with in-depth product knowledge and expertise. This position is ideally based on the West Coast.
Key functions include but are not limited to:
- Work directly with researchers within the cell therapy field
- Travel in the Northeast region as a representative of the company
- Establish and meet sales goals
An ideal candidate with a have a successful track record in the following:
- B.S. or higher in Cellular or Molecular Biology, M.S. or PhD is preferred
- 3+ years of proven sales success within the Cell Therapy or Regenerative Medicine markets
- Biology Lab experience with the ability to work with other scientists at a technical level
- Strong knowledge of the cell therapy and regenerative medicine markets as well as knowledge of the FDA approval process
- Ideally having experience selling capital equipment, but also open to services and consumables
Our client is a subset of a highly successful company in the Life Sciences field. Their main focus is on lifecycle management services. This global leader in the bioscience industry set goals to be innovative in order to provide the highest quality to their customers. This company is built on high-performance development and success.