The Applications Scientist will be responsible for managing technical resources, including protocols, application notes, and other publications. The individual will also assist in application and technical support for prospective and existing customers.
Key Functions will include:
- Respond to customer applications questions via the telephone or email, and either resolves their issues personally or forward to the appropriate person.
- Build, categorize, and maintain a library of frequently asked questions pertaining to all Company instruments and supported applications which will be available online.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all protocols on the website.
- Responsible for maintaining, and updating a library of publications pertaining to the use of Company technology.
- Provide technical support regarding applications for the instruments. Troubleshooting for basic mechanical operation and application software.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Ph.D. or M.S. in molecular biology, biochemistry
- Experience managing technical processes within the molecular biology field.
- In-depth knowledge of molecular biology, Next Generation Sequencing is a plus. Experience with proteomics is a plus too.
Our client is a recognized leader within the NGS and Molecular Diagnostics marketplace. They are an international company who takes pride in their technology and advancing the Molecular market.