Bailiwick Search Group has an opportunity for a Director of Financial Reporting at a growing midsized publicly traded company in Montgomery County. This is an excellent role for an individual looking to take ownership over a function and build out a team. This position will include process/procedure improvement and implementation so professionals with previous experience in Public Accounting or a similar setting will be a strong fit.
Key functions will include but are not limited to:
– Manage internal and external reporting, as well as technical accounting
– Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports in accordance with SEC guidelines
– Assist with internal and external audit functions
– Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
Ideal candidate will have a successful track record in the following:
– BA degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
– Current CPA license
– 7+ years of Accounting experience, including Public Accounting
– Experience preferred in a Publicly traded company environment
– Exemplary professional communications skills
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in accelerating their career while working hard for a leading company.
Bailiwick Search Group provides Specialized Professional Recruitment and is headquartered in Baltimore, MD. As Managing Director, I lead the Accounting and Finance practice throughout Baltimore and DC. If you are a CEO or CFO interested in discussing hiring strategy or succession planning, please feel free to call or email me directly. If you are a high performing Accounting and Finance professional interested in having a conversation about potential next steps in your career, please feel free to call or email me directly. I thoroughly enjoy discussing career and business related topics with like-minded professionals.