This Software Analyst is an opportunity for a self-motivated individual who actively searches for improvements in his or her workplace. An ideal candidate is one who is constantly contributing to the team as well as setting and achieving goals on a professional level. This position will include maintaining confidentiality with regards to software within the organization.
Key functions include but are not limited to:
- Perform business test strategies
- Execute industry best practices and advise when and where to implement them
- Translate the results of manual and automated tests
An ideal candidate will have a successful track record in the following:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related area
- 2+ year in software QA and software development
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC
Our client works with some of the top pharmaceutical companies in the market. This global company is a frontrunner in the life sciences field with focus on comprehensive sample management solutions. This company is very much focused on their clients and how to improve their work. This is an expanding organization with determination to continually develop the best practices in the market.