Bailiwick Search Group has an immediate opportunity for a Manager of Quality Systems ideally located in the Los Angeles area. This role includes development and implementation of a company specific Quality System. An ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual with a strong leadership background. This role will also be responsible for the supervision of the Quality System.
Key functions include but are not limited to:
- Manage one of the internal Quality System programs
- Implement company specific software
- Assist with internal auditing
Ideal candidates will have a successful track record in the following:
- BS degree in Chemistry, Biology or related field
- 5 to 8 years of experience in quality assurance
- Experience in cGMP manufacturing, Quality Control, Quality Assurance
- Strong professional communication and presentation skills
Our client is at the forefront of manufacturing drug products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) in the form of complex organic molecules. This global company is a major leader in the pharma and biotech industry.
Leave a Reply