Bailiwick Search Group has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst in Greater Baltimore. This individual will make recommendations and implement enhancements to existing processes. In this highly visible role, the FA works regularly with Senior Management – including regular exposure to the CFO – along with other analysts at various levels. The Financial Analyst position is an ideal opportunity for a detail-oriented individual with an analytical background interested in working for a large complex company with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Key functions include but are not limited to:
– Prepare budgets, forecasts, and variance reports
– Ad hoc projects and analysis
– Recommend process improvement to management
An ideal candidate would have a successful track record in the following:
– BA degree in Finance or Accounting
– Advance degree, preferred
– 1 – 3+ years of experience in Accounting or Finance
– ERP financial systems experience, preferred
– Strong professional communications skills both oral and written
Bailiwick Search Group provides Specialized Professional Recruitment and is headquartered in Baltimore, MD. As Managing Director, I lead the Accounting and Finance practice throughout Baltimore and DC. If you are a CEO or CFO interested in discussing hiring strategy or succession planning, please feel free to call or email me directly. If you are a high performing Accounting and Finance professional interested in having a conversation about potential next steps in your career, please feel free to call or email me directly. I thoroughly enjoy discussing career and business related topics with like-minded professionals.